Friday, September 26, 2008

Miracles do happen!

SO as you all know I do not do this whole Internet computer thing. So "my best friend Kelsi" drove all the way to my house just to teach me how to do this. I think she did a good job teaching me so far but we will see what happens when she leaves and I forget it all!!!! I am going to keep you all posted on my very exciting life! HA! If you know where I live you will be laughing right now. (I don't even have a Wal-mart!!!!) but my husband is so HOT it doesn't even matter.

2 comments:

Kelsi {John, Jake, Georgia, Naomi, Alice} said...

way to go Dani!! Welcome to blogger land... call me when you need help. I'm here for ya when your mind goes blank. :)

Abbey said...

I was just thinking the other day that you would be a great blogger!!!! have you seen mine? smokinhotmama@blogspot.com You are funny so I really look forward to more posts! If I can blog....so can you!!!!!