Friday, February 6, 2009

Little mommy

It is funny to me, the things we take for granted and tend not to notice. I know that children are very observant, that they see way more than we realize, and that they learn by example. Yesterday, I was cleaning my house. I was running around trying to get it done so that I could sit down and read, I came around the corner and this is what I found....... Soooo stinkin' cute.

Emi was trying to put the swimming diaper on her doll then I noticed the doll next to her. All diapered and ready to go!!
She is sooo funny. It is weird to have a girly girl in our house. My days are full of Barbie movies and dolls. I am not sure how to do the girly girl thing so I guess I will just go with the flow.....Still, for a 2 year old I am amazed every day at her.

Kenna never did these things it was all about bugs and science. Dress up???? No way!! And Emi is good she even gets the boys into it!!!! :)
MAN, I love my kids!! What a great gift we are given. I just hope I don't screw them up.....

4 comments:

Unknown said...

She is such a girl!! Love the pics. Looks like Emi and Brig get along pretty good:o)

ginger said...

We can't possibly screw them up more than our parents screwed us up (and we turned out fine, right?!) She is adorable and just think she can be the "diaperer" for your next one! ;)

Kelsi {John, Jake, Georgia, Naomi, Alice} said...

your next one! ginger's funny! :) emi sure is a cutie!!

Marcy said...

You are too good of a mom to screw them up! Girly Girls can be fun! You should bringer her down to the Princess Party every fall in Logan. She would love it!