Saturday, February 28, 2009

JEALOUS!!!!!

So I am usually not the jealous type, however.........


Tye and Alana went to the MC Hammer and Vanilla Ice concert in Orem!!!! Hold up they didn't just go.... They were front row!!!! Alana danced on stage with both of them!!! ARRRRRGHH!!! I wanted to go soooo bad, but I just spent a fortune at the hospital with my stones and couldn't justify the expense. They had soooo much fun!! These are the pics they sent me. I wish I could put the voicemail on here of Ice singing Ice,Ice Baby!!! MAN!!!!


I am glad they had a great time though!! Maybe I can make the next concert!!!

I guess after Tye took this pic Vanilla came over and talked to them!!!

Just waiting for the party to start!!!!

2 comments:

ginger said...

Oh man. I love me some Vanilla Ice. I'm actually up here and Friday was my anniversary, but my husband wouldn't go for it. :( He just doesn't understand.

Marcy said...

That would have been fun. I didn't know you could still see them perform? I would sadly know all their songs!