Sunday, March 15, 2009

Happy Happy Birthday Baby!!!

This past week we celebrated Brian's Birthday! He is a very private guy sooo he asked me not to put his picture up. However I got some other pics I think you will like.....

Some of you know that we are going to Mexico next month for a second honey moon and to celebrate our 13 th year of wedded BLISS!! So of course I have to go on a diet!!!! I have been real good and have lost about 12 lbs. I feel great. How ever Brian being the awesome husband that he is, said I don't want a cake and ice cream for my birthday it will be too hard for you. Well yes, I love cake but I am not letting his Birthday go un celebrated!!! So I made him a Birthday Cake of sorts. One that I knew would not be a problem for me, But he, and the kids would LOVE!!!





I am not a fan of Hostess Cup Cakes!! So here we are.... BIRTHDAY MAGIC!!!! TAAAA DAAAA! He liked it and was happy to have some cake. :)



Every Birthday the birthday person gets what ever they want for dinner. Brian always picks steak and shrimp. This year he wanted the shrimp baked. so I found a recipe on line for breaded baked shrimp and tried it. I hate shrimp sooooo I didn't eat it. They snarrfffed it so it must have been good.




Perfectly grilled Rib Eye steak , with shrimp and green beans. He was a happy boy!!!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY BABY!!!!
I LOVE YOU!!!

No comments: