Friday, January 9, 2009

SLOW.....

So I have been collecting alot of e-mail addresses, and ....well.... I will be trying to go private in like 3 years when I am done typing them all in!!! Who knew I had soo many friends? ;) I promise to get the private task finished soon.
Mean while, I will give you all something to look forward to......
I am going to Seattle with my friend Melanie next week. I am sooooo excited we can't wait. The best part is I get to spend time with my brother Matthew!! Yipee!!!!!! I will take alot of pics and make some good notes!! Maybe we can stop in Forks!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Now that would be awesome. So please don't forget about us and keep looking us up. Love to you all. :)

1 comment:

Kelsi {John, Jake, Georgia, Naomi, Alice} said...

i've heard you can only invite 50 people to a private blog. hopefully you won't have to pick & choose! {if you do, you'd better choose me!}

Enjoy Seattle! I love that place... in the summertime ;)