Sunday, June 28, 2009

The Rainbow Connection!!

Sooooo.... A few weeks ago my mom was here with T.J.'s kids. It had been raining for about 4 weeks on and off. On this particular day there was a rainbow in our back yard. It was perfect. When we walked out our back door it was from one end of our property to the other. It was AMAZING!!!
I LOVE rainbows they make me happy! I feel sooo comforted when I see them.
You can also see the rock work we have been doing... It is taking FOREVER!!!!!! And I have a lawn coming in! YAY!!!

6 comments:

Sheri said...

It looks like you are living my dream (and probably everyone else's too)!

ginger said...

How beautiful! I love how your house is nestled in the mountains like that, you are living the dream....good for you! (BTW the rock work looks very professional, check you out!)

Marcy said...

That is a cool shot!

Kelsi {John, Jake, Georgia, Naomi, Alice} said...

your house looks amazing!! and that rainbow... stunning.

miss you!

Dianne said...

THAT IS A BEAUTIFUL PICTURE!!!!!!!!

amanda said...

That picture looks like something that would be on a postcard! TOO PERFECT!