Monday, May 25, 2009

30 minute sand box!!!

We are trying to do a little landscaping on our land and it is sooooooooo HARD with Emi. She always wants to be right under my feet. So on Saturday my wonderful hubby was helping me in the yard and finally agreed that Emi is a pain.....
I have been hinting around about a sand box.. Brian always rolls his eyes.. :) But he said he thought it would be good idea to distract her...(Glad he thought of it!!!) ugh.....
So thanks to the fact that my hubby is handy and has access to heavy equipment,(thanks Mom and Dad Call) and we have some pretty good connections at the local lumber yard.HA HA HA! We went to get the stuff we needed and literally 30 minutes later......TAAAHH DAHHHHH!!! a sand box....
The irony in all this is that the last sand box we had I did by myself. It took about 3 weeks. I had to hand shovel all the sand and move all the Rail Road ties by myself. this time Brian just sort of threw everything around and BAMMMM it was done!!! I love me a good strong man!!! ;p

Parks playing dead!! Kenna and Parker like this almost more than Emi!!!

Kenna stabbing Parker in the foot!!! Needless to say the best money we have spent in a long time!! So far 3 days of fun, fun, fun!!!!

2 comments:

Marcy said...

Ok, so Kyle wants a sandbox for the kids but I don't want sand in the house . . . how is it so far?

Dani said...

Not too bad.... our mud room is totally away from the main house. And I make the kids hose there feet off before they come in.... And I usually just throw Emi in the tub. It is sooooo fun for them all I was amazed.... :)