Saturday, August 29, 2009

First Day of School!!

Most moms dread the first day of school. They will miss their kids being home, blah, blah, blah!!! NOT ME!!! WHOOOO HOOO!!
Let my vacation begin!!!
My best friend Tye and I decided to do a hot chocolate and donut party for the kids, we wanted them to think we were "sad" they were leaving!! They all pounded the goodies and laughed and tolerated "picture time" when the bus pulled up I tried real hard not to shout HOOOORRAYYYY!!! and watched them march on to the big yellow limo.....
Yeah we got on the bus!! we are CRAZY like that here!!
WE WERE BOTH JUMPING FOR JOY!!! AHHHH what a great day!!!
Emi was so excited to get a donut, and loved seeing the bus... She was happier when she discovered she had me all to herself!!

Parker is 10 and starting the 5th grade. He is such a good kid and is soooooo excited for his teacher Mr. Despain. Kenna LOVED him and got Parker all jazzed about this year. Parks looks sooo much like his daddy. Sooo handsome!!!

Kenna is 12 and starting 7th grade!!!( Middle school ) She is soooo beautiful I want her to stop growing. This is the year that makes or breaks you. I know she will do great things, and ignore the "Mean Girls" at school cause we all know they are out there!!
GOOD LUCK MY SWEET BABIES!!!

1 comment:

Marcy said...

I love that you had a little hot chocolate and doughnut party. so cute! I am one that gets sad. It has also made me realize how much help Alec and Ace are around the house. But once they are all gone ... then the party begins! :) Your kids are getting so big, crazy!