Saturday, August 29, 2009

Like gag me with a spoon!!!

So my friend Melanie is sooooo fun! She loves to do BIG parties and plan things she is a great organizer. Her hubby just turned 40 so she threw a surprise party for him. And not just any party an 80's murder mystery party. IT WAS SOOOOOOO FUN!!!
Debbie Gribson, Teen Wolf, Spunky Brewster. Scab Face,
Polly Abdool Our Hostess with the mostest!! And El Vampira
Everyone got a character from the 80's. I was Debbie Gribson (Debbie Gibson) and Brian was Howard Scott (Teen Wolf) There were so many fun Characters and it turns out that Lyndi Lauper (Cindy Lauper) killed Alligator Dundee (Crocodile Dundee) with a Rubik's Cube!! So FUNNY!!!! When he came out with the Rubik's Cube stuck to his head I almost peed my pants. AHHHH GOOD TIMES!!
Alligator Dundee (victim) Lyndi Lauper (murderer)
My SEXY HOT hubby!!!
So I realized I was having soooo much fun that I didn't take very good pictures. Sorry and I didn't get everybody. there were 11 different couples. All with a part and unique name. BRAVO MELANIE!! It was a blast!!!

3 comments:

amanda said...

Looks like fun!

Marcy said...

Kyle would never. He is a party pooper! But I love it.

Dani said...

I wondered about Brian but he was GREAT!! He said he would have rather played Billy Idol or some one cooler but oh well!! ;)