Saturday, August 15, 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BEAN!!!

12 years ago I was getting ready to watch the Monster truck show at the fair, I was sooooo excited! However.... Makenna had other plans!! It was a looooong day, needless to say I am happy to have her here, and I am fine with missing the monster trucks.

I can not believe my baby is 12, YOUNG WOMEN'S! AHHHHHH!!! I am getting old. Oh well it happens right?


I LOVE THIS KID!!!!


Kenna is a huge Zelda fan so her cake was the Tri-force from the game. Don't know what that is? Me either. OH well! she was happy and it tasted GOOD! Each triangle was a different flavor combination . MMMMMM!



Pretty soon we are going to have to lock her up!!!

2 comments:

Jenifer said...

She's gorgeous! Looks just like her mama. ahhhh...where do the years go?

Kelsi {John, Jake, Georgia, Naomi, Alice} said...

i vividly remember the day she was born, like it was yesterday. are you telling me it's really been 12 years?!? impossible.

happy birthday kenna.
i love, love, love you!!!

you are a beautiful, smart, kind young woman... can't wait to witness the amazing woman you will be.

XOXOXOXOXOX