Tuesday, November 4, 2008

BUSTED!!!

Thank goodness for camera phones!!! As you all know we lost our camera. It is somewhere between our house and my mother in laws.

So, I am constantly fighting big butt syndrome. Some days are good, most are bad. I give myself credit for trying. :) Today I made some yummy 1 point chocolate cupcakes, mmmm, I was in our office playing on face book when I hear plastic rattling. I postpone going out to check, its probably Parks getting food. About 10 minutes later I hear more plastic and then I hear Parks downstairs!!! AHHHHHHH!!!! I run into the kitchen and this is what I found.
Yes she is cute, yes she is sweet, yes she is a monster!!!! I had 24 and now there are 20!!! I have a naked chocolate monster running a muck in my house. There was a trail of crumbs all the way down the stairs. I would love to blame Brian for this but he was "innocently" playing a video game, and had no idea what she was up to!!! So alas it is once again my bad!!! I should have checked the first time. Oh well, I guess I should go clean up the mess!!!!

1 comment:

Abbey said...

The muffins are soooo good---I don't blame her for stealing them!