Monday, November 24, 2008

RED HOT CHILLI PEPPERS!!!!

So we went to a wedding of one of my moms dear friends of 30 something years. Out on the grounds of the Ogden Temple they have ornamental Chili peppers in the flowers. Kenna is soooo fascinated by these types of things. I love her for this reason. She is so inquisitive and smart.
Me,being the awesome mom that I am, bet her $10.00 to eat one!!!! She did it!!! Oh it was funny!!! watch this.

The best part was that I told Kenna to check the drinking fountain. She said she did, NOT!!! It didn't work and she was dying. We had to run to the rest room in the temple, She basically sucked on the faucet. AHHHH Good times!! I love my kids they ROCK!!!!

3 comments:

Kallee said...

That is too funny...I wanted to see more. I loved reading the tag post, there was so much I learned about you:).

I am so impressed with the hair pictures, how long did that take you? You are such a fun mom!

Dianne said...

YUCK!!!! ARE YOU STILL BURNING?

amanda said...

I don't think you could pay me enough to do that! Kids will do anything for a couple of dollars. At least you got a good laugh out of that!