Wednesday, November 12, 2008

You're it!!!

I was tagged it is kind of a fun one so I don't mind (Abbey) here we go...

Thanksgiving Tag
THINGS I AM THANKFUL FOR

A- AMERICA- to live in the most wonderful country in the world, to be free and to have the rights that so many don't.
B- BRIAN- He is my rock and my love. He makes me happy all the time,even when I am mad.
C-CHOCOLATE- self explanatory!!!
D- DAN, DEBBIE, DEE, & DIANNE- (4word score!!!) good parents who love and understand us.
E-EMILY- The silly in the house. She can always make us smile.
F-FRIENDS- I have the best, all over. I would be in a nut hut with out them!!! THANKS!
G-GOSPEL- It is the reason we are all here. It is the truth and the light.
H-HEALTH- HAPPINESS, & HOME(3 word score!!) We are relatively healthy,we are pretty darn happy, and we have a beautiful home to live in.
I-INTERNET -It helps me stay in touch with loved ones.
J-JUNK FOOD- It makes me crazy that I love it soooo much, it also reminds me to be good!
K-KENNA- The smarty pants in our home. Who needs a dictionary when you have a Kenna?
L-LOVE- With out it where would we all be?
M-MUSIC- It makes me happy, and want to shake what the good Lord gave me!! :)
N-NUTELLA- MMMMMMM!!!
O-ORANGE- I love this color it is soooo happy. ( don't you think?)
P-PARKER- The crazy in our home. We love every minute of him!!!
Q- Q-TIPS- Who doesn't like clean ears?
R-ROAD TRIPS- With family or friends it is always something to blog about.
S-SALADS- I love any kind of salad yummmy!
T-TALENTS- I have a few, I keep them in a jar on top of my fridge! Maybe I should use them more often?
U-UNDER WARE- Like you don't like a nice new pair of undies!!!
V-VOLUME- The louder the better. Crank it up man!!
W-WORK- It helps us live up to our potentials,and gives us the lifestyle we have.
X- XTRA GUM-(is that cheating?) Love this stuff it is always in my mouth.
Y- YOUTH- I still think I am one. And know that I am not. :(
Z-ZIPPERS- They are fun in all situations!

There I am done!!! I am tagging all who read this. So I will be watching!!!

1 comment:

Abbey said...

Zippers??? I love it!