Sunday, November 9, 2008

I found it!!!!!

You know how everyone has that drawer that everything goes into and never returns? We call it a junk drawer! Well there it was, as plain as day, in front of my face, screaming at me..... "Hello I am here. Your camera!, YO MORON!!! How many times do you have to open this drawer and NOT see me?"I finally got it!!! :)
I will now wow you with some much needed pics!
For some reason our kids are not allowed to wear costumes to school on Halloween. They do get a crazy hair day and that is pretty fun! these are this years creations. The sad thing is I think I actually did my hair like Kennas a couple of times, just for school. (WOW!)
My little band of crazy people!!

We have from left to right::
Joe Dirt JR.( note the football jersey!!! GO REBS!!)
Little Red Riding Hood
Billy Ray Cirus
Chicken (made by Kenna!)
I was a Christmas fanatic I had some awesome earrings but they really hurt to wear soooo sorry no pics.I have a few more pics to add from our apple cider party at Grandma Yummyumms house, but I have to go be mom!!


3 comments:

Kelsi {John, Jake, Georgia, Naomi, Alice} said...

love the chicken... and the rest of 'em. thank you for locating your camera... are the mice dead? that's just gross.

Abbey said...

you need the balls to make the picture of you complete! That mice story is GROSS!
I am not good with dog names so I can't offer any suggestions! I hope Emi gets better soon!

amanda said...

Hey Dani,
Those are some pretty creative and fun costumes. I'm glad you found your camera. I'm happy to be reconnected with you after all these years. I definitely want to keep reading your blog if that's okay with you. You look like your really enjoying life with your family. Where do you live? Maybe if I keep reading I'll find out. Your oldest daughter reminds me of you. You have a beautiful family. Keep it touch!
Amanda