Wednesday, May 20, 2009

I think his tractor is SEXY!!!!

Ask and ye shall receive!!! We are now officially Red-necked farmers!!!And the proud owners of a John Deere tractor!!

we have 10+ acres to take care of and I am soooooo thankful that Brian doesn't think I should do it all by myself with the 4 wheeler!!! lol!

Brian searched and searched for months. He finally found this little gem. I LOVE it!! Sooooo much fun to use. So now needless to say we are landscaping up a storm and of course working on the motocross track.
Brian's new girly friend... She is HOT!!!!
Future site of Bubbas motocross track. You cant tell very well but he has been scraping and leveling and de-rocking it already. Very exciting. We love our place.
This is my project. We are placing rocks across the front of our property, like a wall, 1- because it is too steep for a mower. And 2- not only do we grow grasshoppers but we grow ROCKS!!! so it is free materials!! I like FREE!!
In my hurry to get things started I decided to smash my birdie finger between two boulders!! I didn't even swear. Thank you very much. But I see my hand and think my fingers are dirty because they are VERY purple now!!! Did I mention I have my own accident policy??? :P

2 comments:

Marcy said...

Don't ya just love summer projects! I bet it will all look great when it is done. We haven't even been to this house have we?

Dani said...

No... We moved in last September. You guys should stop by and visit..Come play some Rock Band and spend the night... There is plenty of room for all of you!!!