Tuesday, May 12, 2009

SLACKER in MEXICO.............

I know don't say it!! I am a total SLACKER!!! I have been sooo busy with life I have neglected you all!!! I will say in my defense that I have been out of the country, cleaning, making birthday cakes and painting Pinewood derby cars!!! Here are some pics!!


On our way to Puerto Morelos Mexico..... Oink Oink!!! :)





The lobby at our hotel The Ocean Coral & Turquesa.



The cool walkways this place was BEAUTIFUL!!!



These beds were better than the ones in our room!!!




AHHHHH! the perfect vacation! and shot!!


The Mayan ruins at Tulum beach. BEAUTIFUL!!!



We had a perfect time there! I want to go back.. I will try to get a more detailed story to you soon! Like Brian and the topless Brazilian Goddess!. The nude beach, And my dance partner Bob! :)

3 comments:

Marcy said...

I thought you fell off the earth. You don't have swine flu do you. :)

Melanie said...

Glad you made it back without any crazy viruses. The pictures are great. The feet on the beach made me wish I was laying on the beach right now...instead I think I'll go change another diaper.
Someday when we all have extra time and money, we should take another trip just for us ladies!

Dani said...

No piggy flu here!!! I think we have a better chance of catching it in Utah!!! LOL!! And Melanie I would LOVE to take that trip!!! Lets try... :)