Friday, December 5, 2008

baby curls!!

Well I am usually the kind of person who can handle hair situations... Unless your hair dresser turns your hair Ronald McDonald orange and fries it so you have to cut 8 inches off and then she............ sorry I got into a bad place there. Let me continue, Emi has very cute blond curly hair like mine was. It is curly in the back and straight in the front.That was the o.k. part what was sad is that it was so uneven and she still had that easy to get nappy baby hair in the back. So it was time to fix things. Thanks to grandmas encouragement we got it done (TRAUMATIC!!

You cant tell it here but the back made the cutest little ringlets ever!!!

I can do it! I can do it! I can do it!!!!!

Emi loved her hair!!!! She thought it was soo funny to touch.
She is sooo beautiful. And so so sweet. even with short hair.
you can still see a little bit of the curl in the back and I have to say it does look better. Thanks for the help Grandma.

2 comments:

Jenifer said...

Very brave of you. It is funny, as curly as I am, both my daughters have stick straight hair.

Marcy said...

I need to cut Onyx's hair. It is so uneven but I can't. I have not mustered up the bravery like you!