Monday, December 1, 2008

Craft Fair Time!!!!

As some of you know and some of you don't, my mom, myself, my friend Tye, and my sister in law Candice make jewelry and bags. We do a craft fair each year here and do pretty well. This year we did better than ever. Every item is hand sewn, the colors individually put together to make every bracelet one of a kind. Thus the name ONLe. We spent soooo much time preparing for it I thought I would share some of my pics of the jewelry. I took the bag pics. with my moms camera so I will have to post those later. We love to make these and sell them. If something looks good let me know. We are going to set up a blog and hopefully get some interest going. ENJOY!!

ONLe jewelry and bags.


This is called The Cluster. you can do this in any color variety you can imagine. (my personal fav.) We use only genuine Swarovzki Crystals, genuine stones with high quality beads.
This is The English Garden. It is our hottest seller. The pictures can in no way do any of these bracelets justice. I love this design because it is so versatile. you can wear this with jeans and a -t-shirt or dress up for a party or church.

We can also make any of our bracelets into watches


This is The Wide Triangle it is sewn with triangle beads and feels sooooo good on!! The black one is The Reversible Triangle it is like a mullet!! business on the front. Party on the back!! HAAA!These are two of the most time consuming, but soooo comfy to wear.
This is The Daisey Ladder It is so fun to do. As you can see they can look totally different. I could spend all day putting pics. on but you will have to wait for our site!!
Here are some of the bags, and earrings.

This is a bad picture of the bags and I didn't flip it. Sorry! We do 4 different sizes. Personal progress size (kiddy bag), Purse size, Diaper bag size, and Beach bag. They all have pockets on the inside or the out side or both! They are great. And very handy. Also these are the earrings that Candice makes they are all Sterling Silver or Niobium. With individually hand picked stones. She will spend hours making sure each set is perfect. She is an artist and has a good eye for details.
I hope to get the site set up this next week. I will let you all know when I do. Thanks for looking. :)

1 comment:

Shirlene said...

These are sooo cute. Great work ladies.