Sunday, December 7, 2008

Puppies and Poop!!!!

I thought you should all know that on Thursday we brought home Pepper. She is now one of us and it is fun. However........ I just can not handle the poop! (Gagging as I type) Mel said it was bad but I thought that she meant it was because she had 8 puppies pooping. Nope it only takes one. We are currently trying to get through the diarrhea faze of this project. Parks is soooo happy she is here and he keeps feeding her and feeding her and feeding her. Not good. We have discussed the food portion thing and she no longer is allowed to eat until she is as round as she is tall. Poor pooch. All in all she is a good girl. I am sure she will be a good source to blog off of. And I am sure we will have more poop!!

3 comments:

Jenifer said...

UGH!!! It's like having a newborn again! Good luck on not heaving.

Kelsi {John, Jake, Georgia, Naomi, Alice} said...

if it ain't one end, it's the other! best of luck to you... and your new carpets. :)

KB said...

Delightful! Jason conned me into 2 out of three of our dogs. I try to keep him on Poop-Duty! (Although, not always successful!)