Thursday, December 11, 2008

Christmas Tag

1- Paper or gift bag? I'm a little selfish about this, I love to open wrapped packages. But I often give gift bags. Is that bad???

2- Real or fake tree? I love a real tree, however Brian hates chopping them down. So we have a pre lit fake tree from ACE Hardware!( so un fun!)

3- When do you put it up? December 1st. I am a little O.C.D. about this. :)

4- When do you take it down? January 1st. I am a little O.C.D. about this. :)

5- Do you like eggnog? Gagging as I type. Not so much. I can taste it and that's about it.

6- Favorite gift as a kid? I have so many fun memories but I would have to say the Raggedy Anne doll my mom (Santa) made for me with my name embroidered in a heart on her chest. I still have it.

7-Hardest person to buy for? I am not good at picking gifts period. I can never make up my mind.

8- Easiest person to buy for? Emi, she does't care a single bit what we get her.

9-Do you have a nativity scene? Yes, I have a few. My favorite one is one I just got from my mom this year. She painted it when I was 12. It has been broken a few times but I love it. Thanks mom.

10- Do you mail or email your Christmas cards? Well lets put it this way, if you get a card from me you are very fortunate. If you get an email from me.... DITTO! I am horrible at the whole card thing. Sorry!

11-What is the worst gift you got as a kid? I don't remember ever getting a bad gift but I do remember not getting the ones I wanted. I wanted a Rubadub Doggie, and a Snoopy Snow Cone Machine. I didn't get them but I must have been happy with what I got.

12- Favorite Christmas movie? Christmas Vacation. Is there any other?

13- When do you start shopping? After Turkey Day, mostly on line.

14- have you ever re-gifted a gift? Only White Elephant gifts. That's what is sooo funny about them, Right?

15- Favorite thing to eat at Christmas time. Uncle Mikes Divinity......mmmmm it is heavenly!

16- Colored lights or clear? I don't discriminate.... I love and use them all!!!!

17- Favorite Christmas song? Religious-Silent Night, Funny-Police got my car by Cheech and Chong. It is very inappropriate but hilarious!!, Traditional- White Christmas by Bing Crosby. Good stuff!

18-Travel or home for Christmas? We did the travel thing to Arizona 2 years ago... toooo stressful. We are staying home from now on. If it is possible.

19-Can you name all the reindeer? Yes!!!! Sleepy, Doc, Bashful..... haaa haaaa!

20- Angel or star? Kenna likes angels so that is what we use. I grew up with a star.

21- Do you open presents on Christmas Eve or morning? P.J.s on Christmas Eve. And the rest in the morning.

22- Most annoying thing at Christmas? All the anti Christ in Christmas stuff. It just ruins the whole spirit of the season.(DORKS!)

23- Favorite ornament or theme? I love anything my kids make, and I love antique ornaments.Our house is a Hodge Podge of Christmas!

24- Favorite Christmas dinner food? Fondue at the Call family dinner. Sooo fun, and yummy!

25- What do I want for Christmas? Nothing, I have received more than enough this year!!!

26-White or warm Christmas? I love a good snow. But if I were to end up in Mexico or Hawaii I would NOT complain. :)

27- Favorite thing about Christmas? The music. I love it ALL!

28- Favorite Christmas tradition? Making moms sugar cookies, and delivering them to neighbors.

29- Favorite location for Christmas? With my family. :)

30 Who do you tag? Abbey, Kallie, Shirlene, and Tye.

7 comments:

Sheri said...

I just love you! I love your quirkiness and wish I could find the humor in everything as you do. Thanks for not tagging me ;) too much thinking sends my miniature brain into a tailspin...but I love reading everyone elses!

Christie said...

I love to read your blog!! I wanted you to know that I have made your mom's sugar cookies every year that I can remember! They are the best!!

Dani said...

Thanks Christie!! I have yet to taste a sugar cookie as good as moms!!!

Abbey said...

Hey!!! Okay...I did your tag--and now I really want a sugar cookie from your mom!

Abbey said...

Hey!!! Okay...I did your tag--and now I really want a sugar cookie from your mom!

Dianne said...

OK---I WANT A COOKIE TOO!!!!! PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Wonderful blog! I definitely love how it’s easy on my eyes and also the data are well written. I am wondering how I might be notified whenever a new post has been made. I have subscribed to your rss feed which need to do the trick! Have a nice day!