Thursday, December 11, 2008

SALSA?

So most people with two year olds know how funny they are. Our Emi is no exception!!! Everyday she does something that blows my mind or makes me laugh. This morning for breakfast she was in rare form. I don't know many two year olds that like salsa. Emi doesn't like it ....She LOVES it. I caught her drinking my home made salsa.(Yes for breakfast.. Don't ask) This is not wimpy salsa it is CRAZY HOT!!!! I put about 18 jalapenos in this batch. It makes your nose run, your eyes water, and your mouth burn. It tastes like salsa heaven, so I understand why she likes it. I just don't know how she can drink it!!!


Look at the joy in that little face!!!!

She is sooooo fun. She doesn't even ask for water or milk. She just chows. Again I am at a loss for words. She just makes us all laugh.

1 comment:

Dianne said...

EMI WILL BURN OFF HER TONGUE BY CHRISTMAS. POOR EMI!!!!