Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Family Photos

So T.J. and Candices friend is a photographer and agreed to take some family pics I think they turned out great considering the fact that it was a blizard out side and we had to change the location like 3 times. But we finally settled on the barn and I think they are nice. A little farmer John but still cute. P.S. Emi was a little butt the whole time.

My beautiful little family
Since Matthew would not come up for the party we invited his ex Karen. Once you are an Ashment........ :)


Grandma and grandpa with ALL of their grand babies.

Matthews boys
Zach, Connor, C.J., and Logan

Jons babies!!!
Brooklyn, Jake, Jon, and Andrew (PEACE OUT!)
Emi was in rare form.... NOT!!! At least the other two are behaving... for now!
T.J.s cute family
Brigham, T.J., Candice, and Adael
MA and PA.
These are not the best of the groups. However The fact that I am getting them on here is quite the feat!!! So maybe I will be picky next time. Besides I have a house full of crazy people and they wany more FOOD!!!!! AHHHH. I am off to make the sugar cookies!! MMMMM!

5 comments:

Meg said...

You guys are so cute! I can't believe how grown up everyones kids are! Merry Christmas!

Marcy said...

These were so fun to look at. When Kyle saw Jon he said "oh my hell he does look like me"

Tell everyone hello for us!

Merry Christmas

Dani said...

Yeah Jon said the same thing when he looked at your family pics!!! HA funny thing those genetics. Have a Merry Christmas!!!

Shirlene said...

Someday your family pics might be a great as ours! Keep trying.. ha ha

Jenifer said...

How fun to have everyone there! We haven't done family pictures since i had NO kids! I guess it is time. Hope you have the best Christmas! Love you!