Friday, December 26, 2008

Christmas Tradition

As I have mentioned in previous blogs I love to do sugar cookies... Well, we have a Call family party tomorrow and I decided to make more sugar cookies. The kids and I had a blast. I think I enjoy it more than any normal person would. Brian thinks I am CRAZY and well he is right, but I am pretty sure that is why he married me!!!! :)

The proud artists!! and some of my favorites.
Parker did this Patrick cookie. He was VERY proud of himself. I did the man with a broken leg and a Pirate guy. We were running out of ideas and we got a little weird. HA HA!!
These are Kenna's favorite 3. This is the winner of the craziest cookie award!! It is an angry star by Parks he thought he was pretty funny!!!
The best part about this tradition is that they taste better than they look and they always make people smile!!!


4 comments:

Marcy said...

Good hell woman . . . do you ever just sit down and relax? :) My sugar cookies look like crap compared to these!

Shirlene said...

MMM, those cookies lasted about 10 minutes. I'm still waiting for that recipe!

Kallee said...

Thanks for putting my sugar cookies to sheer shame! You don't do anything half-way do you? I guess next year I won't even attempt the sugar cookie thing:).

Dianne said...

OH THEY WERE SOOOO YUMMY!!!!!!