Thursday, December 11, 2008

The circus is comming to town!!!


We are selling tickets to the Circus!!! The Ashment family circus.

My husband is soooo excited he could just die!!! In all our married life I can't think of a single occasion that he has looked forward to more.... No this is not a week on the trails with his brothers and his girlfriend Honda (a CR 250R). It is the arrival of the Ashment family Circus!!!!! Yeah this is thee best thing to happen to him since well...... ME!!!!


O.k. I am totally exaggerating, He is not that excited. If you know my sweet man you know he is happy that I am that excited. He on the other hand is not excited. It's not that he doesn't like my family. He does. Its the crowds. He hates large amounts of people. Which is funny because his family is twice as big as mine. But then he does the same thing with his own family parties.


Back to the circus. They start arriving on Tuesday..... And will slowly filter in by the 22nd. I am sooo happy to have all my loved ones here. There is always the exception though..... Matthew and his wife Kristina. He has a bad case of Bahummbugedness. So his wife is going home to New York and he is staying in Seattle. It won't be the same with out him, but I am o.k. with it. I have to be. At least his boys will be here. :)


The kids and I decorated the tree and the house it is sooo festive I love this time of year. I can not wait for the CRAZINESS of life. 20 adults, teens, and babies in my house..... good thing I have 5 bathrooms with plungers!!!!!!!

No comments: