Friday, December 26, 2008

The party is over

The party is over!!! :(
We had soooo much fun. I was so happy to see all of my nieces and nephews. Why do they have to grow soooo much? It seems like just yesterday they were all little babies and I was the babysitter. I guess we can't keep them little forever.....right? Here are some pics of our fun time together. Thanks to everyone who made this possible, I know it is hard to travel and be away so THANKS and we LOVE you all......

Playing some weird game Zach brought. It was fun, I am going to have to remember the name of it so I can buy it. Quelf, I think that is it. Good fun.
Emi is in love with Brooklyn.... We may have to kidnap her this summer!!! :
Jake being his inner model. ( he really liked Emi's princess shoes!!) This kid makes me laugh like no other!! He is so much like his dad.
Sugar Cookie time with Candice. They were DEELISH!!!!!!!
Redneck sledding!!! This is the best way to sled!! You tie a giant piece of plastic to the back of Grandpas truck and he pulls you around for hours!!! I think we had a total of 8 people on the plastic at one time. In years past we have had up to 12 at a time. It truly is thee FUNNEST time ever. Brian even joins in on this!!!
Christmas Eve P.J.s!!!!!! I decided about 1-1/2 weeks before Christmas that we should make all the kids bottoms..... Yes, I am INSANE!!!..... Mom got all the material in Texas and sent it UPS It arrived and I got to work. We only had a few adjustments to do Christmas Eve but between mom and I we got them all done and it was a success.. There is nothing like new Jammie's!!!
Our kids are SPOILED! I know this, it is not a new revelation. I do have to say, in our defense, we made them earn their Wii by earning good behavior points. 1000 points. They are given 10 points a day. Brian told them about Santa 2 years ago so now we have to get creative. Emi got a stroller and Princess shoes....4 new pairs she was in heaven!!! (she doesn't know about Santa, and Kenna and Parks were warned about spoiling it for her or any other kids who don't know!!!) The sleds are a must... We got 18 more inches last night. Plus they went with their new snow pants they got under the tree.
Andrew got Rock Band 2, Brooklyn got a Hannah Montana guitar game, Jake got a remote control Hummer. Adael and Brig got Snow shoes. Look at all that paper!!!!!!! Andrew wanted to make a snow angel in it!! it was soooo much fun. I don't think I could do this every year but I want to do it in the summer some time so Matthew will come.
I also wanted to let you all know that the plungers were not needed!! Yeah we had a good plumber!!! thanks Jerry.
We had a Merry Christmas!!! And hope you did too!!!!!!!!



1 comment:

Marcy said...

wow! You are quite the hostess. Looks like you all had a ton of fun! We got our kids a WII this year too.