Friday, December 5, 2008

MMMMM Stuffing and Pumpkin pie!!!!

Oh, the joys of FOOD!!! Oh, the joys of weight watchers. I decided my nether regions were getting a little (alot) out of control. So I started Weight Watchers. I was doing great!! My friends and I even started working out Mon, Wed, & Friday mornings at my house. I lost 8 lbs and a few inches. Enough to feel the difference and see it. Yeah go me!!! maybe if I keep it up I can go to Mexico and not hide in the pool!!! :)


Enter Thanksgiving........

Never mind!!!! I am going to EAT!!! So I did. I can happily report I gained 5 of my 8 lbs back!! NICE. that part stinks. I have to get back on the horse. So it all starts over again. I can't feel bad though, because I had an awesome time with my family this year.


We spent our holiday at T.J. and Candice's house in Idaho. It was a first time for my family to go to their house because they used to live in Oregon and as I have stated before.... We don't travel. (curses that accounting side of my hubby!!!) I was so glad they moved so close to me, it is nice to have some of my family close by. Dad flew up from Texas, and Jon surprised mom at my house!! it was great.Too bad Matthew is so holiday challenged!! ( He is special like Jerry's kids.LOL) We still love him.
So we had great food and fun. We introduced dad to Rock Band and we met Jon's "friend" in Russia on web cam. It was cool. She is very nice and very Russian!!! The kids were loud and Jon's finger gets a little bit out of control. If you are sensitive to the bird you may want to skip past the photos!!!!


ROCK BAND it's a family affair. And the only picture you will see of Brian. He hates the camera.


A little mind numbing for the kiddos... It's a good thing. Ahhhhhh!


This was Emi's new obsession. She would not get off of this dang thing!! and if anyone looked at it she would freak out!!!


We don't take pictures of food we eat it!!! Sorry. Candice loves blue glass, can you tell? It looked awesome before the vultures moved in.

This is Candice she is AWESOME!! I just love her.

Mom and DAD!! See I do have a dad.....

Sorry! this is T.J.s tongue and Jon's bird. Now you know why I am the way I am.....I was the only girl and Matthew is just as strange.....
So that was my Turkey day!!! I got my stuffing fix and my pie fix. I should be good till Christmas. I do need to loose that 5 lbs though so I don't add to my tab!!! :) All in all it was pretty darn fun!!! Welcome to the redneck side of my life!!! Haa Haa haaa!!!


P.S. I didn't do Black Saturday. I figured enough people die on that day, I don't want to be one of them. And who wakes up at 3 A.M. for a Leapster anyways??? ( Sorry Tye!! but you my friend are CRAZY!!)

2 comments:

Marcy said...

That is funny!

jon said...

ummmm, что является большой картины ТДж язык ... и да-Анастасия является русский ... очень хорошо! ;)