Thursday, October 16, 2008

Earth shake

Did you all feel the Earth move this morning?? I did . It wasn't an earthquake, or any other natural disaster. I just basically threw the world off its axis when I decided to work out this morning. Not because I am a little large in the nether region, it's just because I have had 2.5 years off and I figured I had forgotten how. NOPE! I remembered everything and It felt good. I am going to be sore later but I think that is one of the best parts. I am hoping by posting this you all will hold me responsible for continuing. I think we all need a little physical activity in our lives, I am the worst. I would so much rather sit and paint or write,or read. So no more lazy mom!! WISH ME LUCK!!!

2 comments:

Abbey said...

I'm so excited I can finally see the text!!! Yay for you working out! What a good girl you are!

jon said...

I want Nachos..... really bad. Do they have those in Russia?