Saturday, October 11, 2008

Havent changed!!

So last night we went to a party at our friends Dave and Radawn.It was Daves B-day. It is always fun to get together with adults so I jump at any opportunity. Brian enjoys it also.
We played a game called would you rather. Well if you know me you know that I will do pretty much anything for a laugh. This is a fun game you are given 2 choices like (would you rather) have a perfectly round head with normal features?, or perfectly shaped feet the size of a shoe box? you pick your answer and write it down. The rest of the group collectively tries to guess what you would guess. It is fun. How ever if you get a challenge you may end up looking like this!!! Caution what you are about to see may be traumatic to young viewers.



Yes it says DORK on my forehead. Thanks TYE! I had to let the others put makeup on my face for 90 seconds, then leave it on for the whole game. When it started to itch they showed mercy and let me wash it off,however I still have lipstick stains around my mouth. I mean who really has that color laying around the house?? (Radawn) It was a fun night. And for those of you wondering.... Yes I will blog my kids one of these days, I am pretty self absorbed though!! HE!HE!
Isn't he cute!!!

No comments: