Sunday, October 12, 2008

Our boy

Where do I start?
Parker, he is the spice in our lives. Such a funny kid. Where Kenna is like her dad Parks is like his mom.

He was also born here, his delivery was a breeze in comparison. We walked into the hospital and he came in 15-20 minutes. NICE! He has always been hungry from day one, he still can not get enough. Especially sugar, reprocessed meat products, and did I say sugar? He is such a joy. He is so sweet and kind.With such a tender little heart.
He might very possibly be the loudest kid I have and will ever meet.(like mother like son!) He only has 2 volume levels super loud or super quiet. His talking voice is so soft, but watch out for the scream!!!!!!
Parks loves to be with his dad. He is a little shadow. He loves to do physical work, read, play video games, ride his motorcycle, and torture his baby sister.
I don't know how to rotate pics!
He is such a great kid .We are so blessed to have him in our lives.
He is also (like his mom) a little accident prone. He has his own accident policy and uses it almost annually. Ahhh Parks what fun he brings to our lives.


"Pedro can we get more nachos?"

Our sweet boy!! LOVE YOU little man!!

1 comment:

Shirlene said...

Cute blog post. Hey, do you want my expertise on rotating blog pics. Well, basically you can't. You have to rotate them in your pics before you send them to blog. My friend had to finally tell me how to do that too... I'm just passing on my vast amount of blogger knowledge to you now!