Thursday, October 2, 2008

Look out Brittany Spears!!!

Today I was a witness to redneck life and then I found myself actually being a redneck and winning an award. Let me explain.....



My in laws own rental properties and I help out with painting and other various tasks. My friend Tye helps me out alot , well today we went to a trailer we had just gutted and repainted to finish the final clean up after carpet had been installed. It was a huge job and felt sooo good when we were finished. It was a totally different place.




There is a trailer next door and the person that lives there is ,shall we say, less than clean?, anyhow she has 2 dogs , at last count 5 cats ,1 pregnant and one nursing who knows how many babies.And they all live INSIDE!!!! That's not the gross part. She has a window that is always open so the cats can come and go as they please. Well today Tye and I watched as one of the cats took a dead rat sized mouse into the trailer!!!!! EWWWWWWWWWW ugh! (I think I just threw up in my mouth a little bit!) I don't even want to know any more than that. YUCK! YUCK! YUCK!! The part that kills me is she is moving. I told my mom in law my rates went up!!! he! he!




Now let me explain my redneck award. I awarded it to myself because I am continually bagging on rednecks and the things they do. I am,after all, living in a very small town full of them. No offence to any local followers.




Back to my story. Now we have all seen those pictures of Brittany Spears looking like trailer park trash. Well aside from me being way hotter than her I definitely out dressed her today. This morning was the case lot sale at the local store,and times being as they are Brian and I decided to stock up. I went with Tye(we don't function alone) I was wearing my work out pants(not that I work out anymore) a tee shirt and a sweat shirt. Not bad for 7:45 A.M. I was golden no problem. We loaded and un loaded and loaded and un loaded etc.... Then we went to previously stated trailer. Then I hurried Emi to picture day at the Elementary.Very cute picture with Pooh Bear. WHHHOAAA hold up garage sale!!!! on a Thursday. SWEET! I was all over that. We are trying to furnish our new house, and what do I see but a totally cute couch set for 75$ So I purchased and loaded and unloaded the couch plus a play house and kitchen set for Emi. Went home and put all of my food storage away. Finished cleaning the house and did a little Halloween decorating. When Kenna and Parks got home I left to go to the store again (forgot the cheese for taco salad and other things cause that's how I roll) I got home and put it all away. Then I saw my self in the mirror. Oh my my my! Can you say wheres my beer and a cigarette? My shirt was totally not white any more. Dirt and food all over it and my pants. Not to mention the gaping hole that now adorned my favorite work out pants. My hair was in a huge mass of pony tail ,I think. And lets not mention the 10 -15 lbs of stress fat I have gained in the last 6 months. Yeah I was lookin' TIGHT!! mmmmm! No wonder my hubby loves me soo much its all about appearance!! Yes I win !! I am often in public wearing my painting clothes and that's o.k. but today I was in rare form!! I am just glad that I can clean up o.k. No pics for this entry. sorry Those would have been black mail worthy. (TYE) However I will show you what I looked like after painting our house.I went out in public like this ALOT! and it is better than I looked today. Trust me....

3 comments:

LARSON'S said...

I gladly would have come and taken a picture of you!! All you had to do was ask. Oh well, i guess I can always take it tom. HA HA

Kelsi {John, Jake, Georgia, Naomi, Alice} said...

you're a beaut. lovin those eyelashes.

sounds like a fun day with tye. good luck cleaning the cat pee place. sounds like lots of fun. hope you'll be paid well.

Kelsi {John, Jake, Georgia, Naomi, Alice} said...

oh... and way to go on adding the blog links and pictures. you totally got this! ;)