Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Little miracle!

Little miss priss, that is her name around here.Emily is soooooo different from Kenna as far as being a girl. Kenna is all about the science of things and hates pink. Emi---- well ,she loves pink and everything is pwitty!!

This is our baby. When Parks was about 1 yr. we decided we wanted more kids so that was the goal for about 4 years. We never felt like we needed to try alternative methods (Not that there is anything wrong with that.)We just felt that if the lord wanted us to have more we would.We were thankful for the two we had,and that was that. It didn't change the fact that each month I would get more upset.


Finally, with both kids in school all day I got a job managing the fitness center in town. I loved it. It kept me busy enough that I quit obsessing over the "baby issue."Plus I got to workout everyday. I was looking and feeling good. We finally decide after 2 more years, of no baby, that we needed to "take care of things." Literally that very weekend we found out I was almost 3 months pregnant!! How on earth do you not know that for 3 months???? I guess I was just soo busy,and the exercise made me feel soooo good.So there you have it our little miracle.


She is such a blessing to us. Even with a 7 & 9 year age span Kenna and Parks just love her.We cant imagine her not being here.



She is the boss!! don't let her sweet little smile throw you off she is all business when it comes to what she wants. Bathing suits are optional in her book. (for now) And she does not hold still for anything. You will notice most of the pictures we have of her are a little bit blurry.
She is very smart and fun. She loves peanut butter on a spoon, and chips with salsa "just like dad" In fact she just plane old loves her "daddy."Our lives have changed for the better with her arrival and that is o.k. we wouldn't have it any other way.
We love you sweet girl!

No comments: