Thursday, October 30, 2008

That time of year

I LOVE Halloween it is one of my favorite holidays. With all holidays there is one bummer side, with Halloween it has to be carving pumpkins!!!! ughhhhh.

At my children's school they have a pumpkin patch, it is a fun day of pumpkins and parties. The bad part is the whole "best pumpkin" award. Try as we might we never win. Kenna is determined this year to win she has been brain storming all year about this. She is sooooo cute. today we carved the nasty beasts and this is our final result! I think they are all winners in my book ,but then I am the mom.

They are soo funny! I love these guys. Parker did a bleeding hatchet. Kennas is a pumpkin pie!!!get it? Haaaa! When the candles are in them you see the out lines on the pumpkin, pretty cool! we even put spices in Kennas so it smells like pie!!! Emi was just happy to play in all the pumpkin barfff.
HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!! to all our family and friends.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Pumpkin pie.... I love that kid! ha ha ha ha hah a

Kelsi {John, Jake, Georgia, Naomi, Alice} said...

I sure hope her pumpkin wins... she's so clever and witty. A pumpkin pie. Now that's funny... and scary for a pumpkin! :) I love that Kenna girl. Can't wait to see what you've come up with for costumes....

Sure love ya.

Dianne said...

I HOPE YOU ALL REALIZE THOSE ARE MYYYY GRANDKIDS.