Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Ella is a mommy!!!

Parks is huge into animals. He wants a farm out here and he wants millions of pigs and chickens,and what ever else we can round up! He is a true boy. What he wants the most right now is a dog. About 1 year ago we had a dog named Bowser. He was beautiful, protective, and huge (he was a Gladiator Dane) Parks LOVED him. Well one day he just never came home. we searched and searched for him and he was never found. We think he was dognapped. Parks was devastated. we told him we would get him another dog once the house was done.... well......
Today my friend Melanie's Springer Spaniel, named Ella , had her Puppies!! at last count we were at 8. She called me and I was sooo excited. They will be ready at Christmas. PERFECTION!!!! so far they are all black. We were all soooo excited the whole family went to see them. They are so cute. I cant wait until they start to show their personalities. Parks is going to be so happy. what a fun Christmas he will have.
The cute part is that Mel's son is so sweet with his dog. He was in the dog house with her the whole time. Ella would not let him leave. so Mel set him up with a heater, flashlight, and walkie talkie. He gives 10 minute reports. It is the cutest thing ever. How sweet is the relationship between a boy and his dog!!!

1 comment:

Shirlene said...

Holy cow woman....you are the blogging queen. I need to learn from you! Look at all this stuff you have added.... I am truly impressed. I expect to be invited to your new private blog and I expect to be put on your blog list soon! HA